Friday, July 29, 2022

Shimano RX8 Gravel Shoes - Bronze

Just a short post showing the new RX8 gravel shoes that I just got! I really love the RX8 gravel shoes as they are so comfortable and yet still high performance. They look like sleek road cycling shoes, yet uses the more walking-friendly SPD cleats.

Check out this new Bronze colour! I had previously bought the Silver colour and also the limited edition Cactus Berry colour versions.

Great looking bronze colour! Fades to black colour towards the rear of the shoe.

I also installed new Sidas insoles which provide a more stable pedaling platform for me. Recommended by LOUE Bicycles after the bike fit.

Fresh SH56 cleats on the brand new sole! Set to the same cleat setting as on the other RX8 shoe.

All the RX8 shoes side by side!

Rare picture of all 3 colours at the same time. Silver version will be retired as the sole is rather worn out.

If you want a high performance cycling shoe that you can also walk comfortably in, and also looks nice and not bulky, this RX8 gravel shoes are perfect. There is really nothing that I can complain about this shoe, I just like it so much that I might eventually collect all colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is moderated before publishing due to spam bots. If you don't see your comment yet, it is likely that it is currently being reviewed. Thank you for your patience!